I love peanut butter. I think that it’s my universal condiment. You can eat it with fruit, on toast or pancakes, and even to make it into a sauce. Not only is it delicious, especially if you get the all-natural, unprocessed type, it’s also great for you! I recommend using it as a fruit topping when you’re craving something sweet for a healthy dessert. Cut an Apple into thin slices, spread some peanut butter over it, and make yourself the tastiest dessert.
Here are 5 health benefits of Peanut Butter:
- Peanut Butter is chalk full of protein as well as potassium — which lowers the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease.
- It gets rid of hunger and keeps your energy high with healthy fats!
- Peanut Butter also has tons of fiber to regulate your bowel movements.
- Studies have tied Peanut Butter to reduced Type 2 Diabetes and the prevention of gallstones.
- Peanut Butter has magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.
~Written by Ruby Liu